Guest yummie

New to adelaide

Guest yummie

Hi all, great site. We are a family of 4,I am nearly 40 and the Mrs is 37 we have a daughter of 8 nearly 9 years who thinks shes a teenager and boy of 7 yrs. We have only been here just short of three weeks and are finding it very hard to adjust at moment (guess its too early to tel) . We are in a furnished house in moana at moment and looking to find a long term rental around hallett cove or over west adelaide but having a nightmare finding a suitable place. We would be interested in meeting any other families with children and would love to have a beer/wine or two. Also looking for work and trying to avoid retraining for jobs. which i think might be impossible.

Hopefully we will get some response.

Welcome!

Give it time, plus the weather doesnt help at the mo! Today has been great though.

We moved here last November and I found it tough as hubby went off to work whistling and i was left with 2 kids at home all day, without a car. Things got a lot better when Lewis (7yrs) started school in January and i am now loving our lifestyle and cant believe how may good friends we have made in a short time.

PM if you want to meet up somewhere / park (i am still getting lost - be warned lol) to a chat and for the kids to play.

xxxxxxx

Guest hughescl
    Hi all, great site. We are a family of 4,I am nearly 40 and the Mrs is 37 we have a daughter of 8 nearly 9 years who thinks shes a teenager and boy of 7 yrs. We have only been here just short of three weeks and are finding it very hard to adjust at moment (guess its too early to tel) . We are in a furnished house in moana at moment and looking to find a long term rental around hallett cove or over west adelaide but having a nightmare finding a suitable place. We would be interested in meeting any other families with children and would love to have a beer/wine or two. Also looking for work and trying to avoid retraining for jobs. which i think might be impossible.

Hopefully we will get some response.

Hi and welcome

We are also new to Adelaide, renting in Christies beach at the moment but moving down to Aldinga in a long term rental next week. We have a 13 and 7 year old boys if you fancy meeting up let me know Claire

Guest sally722

Living in Darlington,am 43,hubby 42 and been here 5yrs.Got 9yr old twin girls and am always availiable to meet up for fun pom times.

Guest The Morleys

Hi Guys, welcome to Adelaide, we live just up the road from you at Seaford Rise. We've been here since Jan 2010 we love it but it did take a while to get our bearings and for it to feel like home.

We have a 10 year old daughter and 8 week old twins. If you want to pop up for a beer / wine or a cuppa some time you're more than welcome to PM us.

Take care

Nina