Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dragon74

Cricket Players Wanted - St George Cricket Club

Guest Dragon74

We are looking for players!

St George Cricket Club (located at Urrbrae High School - inner southeast) currently fields 2 sides in Sections 4 and 5 of the Adelaide & Suburban Cricket Association (hardwicket). In past years, we have fielded 3 teams and hope to return to this soon.

We cater for cricketers of all ages and abilities and enjoy an active social agenda at our sponsor’s establishment, the Astor Hotel on the city fringe.

So if you and your mates are looking for a new challenge, some competitive-but-social cricket or just to meet new people, don’t hesitate to give me a call. I’m happy to catch up for a beer, talk cricket and tell you more about our club. We train once a week and play on Saturday afternoons from October to March.

http://stgeorgedragons.squarespace.com/

Scott Keeley

0403 539 113

Also, I’d love to hear from any aspiring cricket coaches. If you’ve got your coaching accreditation, have plenty of ideas, but are struggling to get the experience, please give me a call. While we can’t pay you, you will be able to gain experience in a casual atmosphere with willing participants. This experience will look excellent on your resume when you are applying for future positions. With two sides on the cusp of the success in recent years, St George Cricket Club is a blank canvas awaiting your input!

Guest Dragon74
    Hey when do you start training ?

G'day woolmerdj

Weather permitting, we will start training on 14th August. Time is yet to be decided, but as soon as I know I will update this.

Cheers

Scott

Guest Dragon74
    G'day woolmerdj

Weather permitting, we will start training on 14th August. Time is yet to be decided, but as soon as I know I will update this.

Cheers

Scott

For all interested

Can now confirm that training will kick off at 11am on Sunday, 14th August. Come along for a hit!