does anyone speak spanish?

rachel31

Guest Team 'W'

Hi

If its an electronic document and you can copy and paste the text you can put into Google Translator and that does it all for you. Failing that start typing:) lol

Cheers

Guest eager6

Google translate is excellent,if all else fails my daughter who is 11 is fluent (for an 11year old)in Spanish.We have been living in Spain 8 years.

Siobhan

Guest Peachie

Defo Google Translator its very useful all the kids at my daughters school seem to do there LOTE homework on it and I'm sure the teachers must know!!

hello, I came across your post while looking for info on the forum. I saw your post, and thought maybe i could help. I speak Spanish ( I am from Venezuela). If you need an informal translation I'd be happy to help . But if you need to translate a legal document (or make a legal translation) I would suggest you find a registered interpreter. I Think that Centerlink or any Gov services could help you with that.

hope This helps, I registered so that I could reply :)

Siu