rachel31

does anyone speak spanish?

hi all,

Not sure where to put this, i am just wondering if there is anyone on her who speaks spanish - i would like a document translated if anyone can help?

cheers

A few months back I would have been able to help you as I worked with a load of spanish people but my spanish is too rusty now to be able to translate a document.

Guest Team 'W'

Hi

If its an electronic document and you can copy and paste the text you can put into Google Translator and that does it all for you. Failing that start typing:) lol

Cheers

Guest eager6

Google translate is excellent,if all else fails my daughter who is 11 is fluent (for an 11year old)in Spanish.We have been living in Spain 8 years.

Siobhan

Guest Peachie

Defo Google Translator its very useful all the kids at my daughters school seem to do there LOTE homework on it and I'm sure the teachers must know!!

Guest siu

hello, I came across your post while looking for info on the forum. I saw your post, and thought maybe i could help. I speak Spanish ( I am from Venezuela). If you need an informal translation I'd be happy to help . But if you need to translate a legal document (or make a legal translation) I would suggest you find a registered interpreter. I Think that Centerlink or any Gov services could help you with that.

hope This helps, I registered so that I could reply :)

Siu