Guest Guest6899

furnished rentals available in Oct

Guest Guest6899

Hi does anybody know of a furnished rental south of the city for about 6 weeks from Oct?? Were planning moving Oct time and want furnished until container arrives and gives us time to have a look about, where we want to settle. Iv been on the internet looked at hundreds but their either available for a few weeks or booked completely. Others are priced per night at stupid prices, one quote for 3 weeks was over $3000!!!! and it was nothing special. 3 beds ideally but could manage a 2 beds if there both doubles.

Ta :jiggy:

Guest markandcate

We've got a holiday let thru century 21 for 6 weeks from middle of September. Its at Port noarlunga South and sleeps 7, it hasn't cost 2 much but we needed a large property cos theres 6 of us. Have a look on Century 21 southcoast under holiday lets, they are usually a bit cheaper if u want them for 6 weeks, good luck!! x

Guest holsop22

Hi mate,you sold your house then?????

We stayed with roo rentals for the first five weeks and can honestly say judi who owns them is fantastic.

pm me and i will give you her number or have a look at the website.xxx

I really hope you manage to find something but there are plenty of holiday lets around just do a search on Stayz or in google and you are sure to find something.

Good luck

Michelle

Guest Guest6899

Thanks all, will have a look at all suggestions. Holsop22, no not sold yet but have a renter lined up, were still giving it another 3 weeks on the selling market and its also up for rent at the mo to see we we can get a bit more than what the renter we have wants to pay (if that makes sense!!). Nothing is set in stone yet, will make deffinate plans once we come back from holls in a few weeks.

Thanks again x

Guest holsop22

We had to rent ours too,no probs as yet (touch wood).

p.m me when you arrive and we will meet up for a coffee.xx

Guest Guest6899
    We had to rent ours too,no probs as yet (touch wood).

p.m me when you arrive and we will meet up for a coffee.xx

Yes great will do, x