Guest traysi

oh my god...visa granted today!!!

Guest traysi

Hi, Visa has been granted this morn and we have til 9/11/11 to validate...oh my god where do you start? do we just up and go or do we go out have a look and validate the visa? feel really scared, don't know what's the right thing to do, had a quick look at flights last night really expensive!! does any body have any tips to help me, even if its links for reasonable flights!!!

Think I need to start looking at rentals etc as I haven't done a thing yet...

Thankyou

Trace x:cute:

Congratulations. Have a good night out to celebrate first and then start planning. Flights are expensive at the moment but drop down in price in mid august by quite a bit. Let the news sink in and enjoy it before the planning for the move kicks into full swing.

Guest Mrs & Mrs T
    Woooooooo Hoooooooo brilliant news . Just go for it and book them flights !! xx
    Congrats that's fantastic news, we got our visa too it's so surreal it's amazing.It all depends what your situation is you either go for it running and get out there and start your new life or you go and investigate and see what's really in store for you. Have you ever been to oz before? Good luck xxx

Guest traysi

Thank you guys for your kind wishes, will keep you all informed..ps need to know how to put all the jazzy bits at the bottom of my posts!!

Guest traysi
    Congrats that's fantastic news, we got our visa too it's so surreal it's amazing.It all depends what your situation is you either go for it running and get out there and start your new life or you go and investigate and see what's really in store for you. Have you ever been to oz before? Good luck xxx

Congrats on your visa too xx

We went to visit friends in Brisbane which was nice, did the tourist bit like Oz Zoo, but i think Brisbane is completely different to Adelaide,we sold our house last Oct so we are renting at the mo,think my hubby is worried about the work side as he has a good job on the railways at the moment. I'm sure everything will work out in the end. My children are up for it even though they are older at 16 and 13, my son has just left school awaiting CGSE results! Good luck with your future too xx

Guest moviemummy

Congrats to you both!

Good luck with your plans, whatever you decide.

L x

Guest Kat+Rocco

Congratulations!!! Sooo exciting can't wait until we are at the stage of booking our flights.Just do it!....get them booked!

traysi ,

Congratulations on your visa news I can still remember the day we got the phone call....

The Jazzy bits at the bottom are done like this...

Click on "my profile" in the top right of the page...

Then click on "about me" you can then see the signature this is where you type the Jazzy stuff.

Hope it helps you!.

Rob and Mel