Guest Viksta

Meds Done!!

Guest Viksta

Hi Everyone

We've just come back from having our meds and all went well!! They're very easy!!! SO that's it we can do no more!!! It was all on Ehealth so just have to wait and see!! Good luck everyone waiting!!

Almost there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get ready to be checking you online page every morning for a few weeks.

Guest Viksta

Thanks!!! I was dreadful with the SS so this will be a nightmare!!

Hi Viks,

That's great news!! I imagine you will be checking every day now for that precious email coming through! Just a bit of advice....I found that the online checklist was not updated as often as it should have been, so what I did was send our CO an email, stating that our meds had been carried out on such n such a date, to which he replied saying, many thanks and will look forward to finalising our app when receives the results. I made sure to chase the medical centre, in order to find out when the results were in, instead of relying on them contacting me in their own time. I wanted to know that the results were in (on that day) so that I was also assured they were sent electronically via ehealth to Oz. As soon as this was done, I emailed my CO again saying the results had been uploaded. The following day I got my 'visa approved' email. I checked the online checklist just for curiousity, and it still said awaiting meds!!!! So basically, like I've said, my advice would be to keep a check on things, and def email your CO saying meds have been done and also when they have been sent. I think my CO appreciated my corresspondence, and it also made me feel better knowing that somebody was actually dealing with things.

We think we have a buyer for our house, so all being well we will be out there Oct/Nov time!! All the best to you, not long now!!

Lisa ;o)