Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sussexbear

Two Bedroom Townhouse Avaliable Early August

Guest Sussexbear

We are returning to UK and have to break our lease. We are currently renting a two bedroom townhouse in Black Forest, it is close to the train and tram so easy to get into Adelaide for work, only 10 minutes and the public transport here is very reliable. 15 minutes drive to the beach at Glenelg. Black Forest is very quiet and we have very good neighbours. This house would suit a couple or family with one child, sorry but they don't allow pets. The house has recycle airconditioning, and a secure carport. Both bedrooms have large built in wardrobes. The rent is $290 per week, which is very good for this area, similar properties are going for $320 or more.We have spoken with the agent and she has confirmed the 290 price. If you are interested let me know and I will give you the agents details. We move out on 4th August so I am sure it good be ready pretty quickly after that.

Guest alsl

Hi, any pics to share? Does your agent mind renting out the house without inspection by the tenant physically there?

Could you please PM me wih some details and photos. Myself and my husband are looking for somewhere at the moment as we fly out on 24th Aug