McGintyoz

Permanent Visa Medicals

Hi just wondering if anyone else has a situation with medicals for a Permant Visa. OH has been told to go back to doctors to get more tests, all done and all clear. We posted letter to Medibank and I rang them Friday to be told all his papers have been passed to Melbourne as a 'B' case. The lady could not tell me what a 'B' case was but when we originally went to Medibank they said once the docs letter was received if all ok they would forward the medical bits to us.

Bit worried now, anyone else had a similar situation at all??????:arghh:

Help.

Hi

I was classed as a B for my temporary visa 475 and the rest of the family was classed as an A and it did not affect us in anyway, nothing was said or done about it. Never heard off anybody from immigration about it either

Good luck regards Janine

Thanks Janine I have been a bit concerned as we have a small time frame to try and get this all sorted and do not need any hold ups.

It just means a doctor has to look at them in aus. Class A meds just get processed not checked class B Meds get referred and checked by the docs as you have a medical condition.

Will be fine though we had class B Meds got referred for ages but got the visa.

Try not to worry.