minty

House Contracts To Be Exchanged Next Week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still not quite at the finishing post yet but got calls yesterday from the estate agents & solicitors saying are we happy to exchange next week and complete on the 4TH August :biggrin:

Cant wait untill contracts are exchanged so we can book flights and some arrival accomadation and then finally have a leaving and arrival date :jiggy:

Also it could be lucky three next week as we have recently had some redundancies at work and although my job was ringfenced i have spoke to my boss who knows im leaving soon and have put forward for voluntry redundancy to save another guy and in my words try to keep a bit of continuity in the company. Will find out monday so could get a leaving bonus aswell and would have to hand my notice in on Friday anyway if the exchange goes through OK.

Enough talking so much to do. See you all soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris & Selina

Guest bosco

sounds good hope all goes well for you ,we hoping to get there later in year, will rent house out here and rent in oz as no one seems to be buying in n irela

nd.

Fingers crossed for you guys and I hope it goes smoothly.

My work dint know yet but there's a voluntary redundancy package coming up and requested my manager to Mark me very low!!! ;-)

Well part 1of3 is done. Got conformation today that my request for voluntry redundancy has been accepted :biggrin:

Got to hand over to someone else for the rest of this month and then paid up till the end of September and i would have had to hand my notice in this Friday anyway when the exchange goes through so a result.

Unless the house falls through and then its a big mistake but heres to positive thinking and all of that:nah:

Then BOOK FLIGHTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cute: