Sign in to follow this  
Guest lazymazy

seaford

Guest lazymazy

hi all, we may be thinking of setting up camp in seaford if/when we get our visas. can anyone give me some info on seaford regarding everyday living,beaches,eating out maybe etc etc. had a little look google earth and it looks very nice, can't find much info on the net though. any info would be gr8

thank you

andy kerrie ruby

I live in Seaford. Its an up and coming suburb with a further 2800 homes being built over the next 18 months. It has a pub and you can also get meals down at the surf club.

I can't answer questions about schools as I don't have any kids but friends who live here whose kids go to the 6-12 school say they are happy with it.

There is a medium sized shopping centre which has 2 supermarkets, 2 x butchers, 4 x hairdressers, a Big W, Cheap as Chips and a couple of other small retail outlets. There are 3 doctors surgeries, a State Swim Swimming Pool, a car wash, dog wash, garden centre and about 3 x mechanics.

Seaford is 10 minutes drive from Noarlunga Shopping Centre, 20 minutes drive from Marion Shopping Centre. It takes 20 minutes to drive from the top end of the Southern Expressway to the bottom. Its 25 minutes from Flinders Medical Centre.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Michelle

Guest lazymazy

hi michelle, thanks for the reply, sounds a nice place. we were gonna go to adelaide but now we think we may just go a little further out such as seaford. is there much land for sale out there as we would like to build ourselves??

andy

Guest Ian & Tanya

The web sites look interesting.

Does anyone know if you can buy land in say one of these web sites, when your in England? Then sit on it until you arrive in Oz?