Guest lynne

garden furniture & Anadin Extra

Guest lynne

Happy New Year everyone

Is good quality garden furniture (tablet and chairs) expensive in Aus. We need to buy some for the summer and was wondering if we should buy cheap and leave it in England or buy expensive and bring it over.

Also can you buy Anadin extra in you chemist. I use these for migraine so need to know if I need to bring lots of boxes over or just bring a few.

From cold England

Lynne

Guest Roo1

I guess it depends what type of garden furniture you're after but you can pick up a nice metal frame 4 seater for $199.

Like anything, if you hit the sales after summer, you're going to find a bargain. Adelaide, you'll find, has a sale on somewhere every week. We all get junk mail posted through our mail boxes at the bottom of the drive near enough every other day (unless you put a "no junk mail" sign on). If you wait long enough you'll see something that you want on sale.

Not sure about the Anadin Extra.:wubclub:

Judi x

There is often a bargain to be had. Our 6 seater table was from Bunnings for $249, its a metal framed basic set of furniture to start us off, you could splash out on some lovely furniture, all reclining with comfy padded seats for $999 - there is a lot of choice.

Sorry, like Judi, I have no idea whether Anadin is available.

Angela

Having looked on google.com.au it seems as though Anadin Extra is over there too. Also, it may help to know that you can get Panadol and Panadol Extra (paracetamol based) and Panadeine (mixed with Codeine).

Hope this helps!