coolerking

IKEA delievry charges

free trailer loan???

stevo

No, I wondered what they charge to deliver. I'll probably just go and collect but with four kids in the holidays, I thought I'd look at an alternative.

Cheers,

Cooler

think they have a minimum charge of $200 and then their was delivery on top but can't remember what that was. To be honest you would probably better off going and picking it up chuck the young kids in the play area and have a cheap lunch there.:smile:

Ikea dont do trailer loan and the last time we went that wanted $60 to deliver think they go on where you live from the store. My delivery cost me $13,000!! we couldn't get what we wanted to buy into our little car and hubby thought the delivery was a rip off so he bought a wagon and went back to Ikea to make the purchase!!! Dont add up to me :S

Guest cbeeb

WE done it a few times have courier company, Pay at checkout, before you leave take the trolley full of stuff to desk, they label and deliver depends where you are we in willunga cost about $100 they only do that far down south on certain days was well worth it. will add if only buying a few things they have packed my boot when with kids ( i have station wagon). I think it is great and well worth it)

Cannot cost $13000 my hubby thought was $50 we had a house full ask before you go in at desk have prices up