Guest Haydn96

BMXing in Blackwood

Guest Haydn96

Hey guys, my names Haydn i'm 14 & soon to be moving to Adelaide, Blackwood & was wondering who else is & shares the same interest as me; BMXing. I'm a big fan & i know there's a skate park right by Blackwood high, if anyone is thinking of going mail me, message me or whatever =P

If you wish leave a comment & tell me the make of your BMX or any other comment for any reason if you want any information i will help as much as i can, at the moment i'm riding a custom X-Rated Decoy, not the best but hey, if your gna make a custom BMX you might as well build your way up through a terrible make to an amazing one right??

Please message back peoples ;)

Haydn Aston =P :jiggy:

Hi Mate,

I ride MTB but dont worry, you will meet a lot of BMXers. BMX is BIG here. Lots of skate parks, BMX tracks, and an amazing jump park in the South Parklands. Youll love it.

Cheers,

Jim

There are loads of dirt jumps and concrete skate parks/half pipes all over the place. Also several race bmx tracks. If you are living in blackwood, also check out the huge dirt jumps next to apex park at hawthorndene/blackwood

Guest Haydn96

Thanks for the info m8, i'll be sure to check them out when i get over there :)