Do this when nobody is looking! (Or you'll look Stupid)

Guest Roo1

I've just been sent this and it seems to work !! ENJOY ........

How smart is Your
Right
Foot??

Just try this. It is from an orthopedic surgeon........

This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. It's preprogrammed in your brain!

1. WITHOUT anyone watching you (they will think you are GOOFY......) and while sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your
right foot
off the floor and make
clockwise
circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number
"6"
in the air with you
right hand

Your foot will change direction.

I told you so!!!

And there's nothing you can do about it!

You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so! ! !

Guest donna T

Oh Judi that is so funny - I have had a few glasses of wine, Russ has gone to bed and I have been crying with laughter all by myself trying to get it to work. What I want to know is, how do people find out these things in the first place:wacko:

Oh Judi that is so funny - I have had a few glasses of wine, Russ has gone to bed and I have been crying with laughter all by myself trying to get it to work. What I want to know is, how do people find out these things in the first place:wacko:

:biglaugh:I can just see you now having a go!:biglaugh:

I think they'd like you to believe some professor with a PHD got the noble prize for figuring it out but really it was some saddo on their tea break with nothing better to do!

Guest donna T

I even tried it with my eyes shut and again looking away from the screen - nope!:wideeyed:

See you soon hun - I must pop round to collect everything I left at yours in my drunken stupor:D