Validation Flights Arranged...Yippeee!!

R & H

Hi All,

Just an update, we have now booked our validation flights for 14th October for two weeks so we will looking around districts, businesses and schools etc. Is there anything happening that time of year for us to visit in particular?

Can't wait !

Russell:biggrin:

Hi Susie, thanks.

We hope to make the 'big move' around March 2012, this is dependant on selling the house and sorting out what I will be doing with my UK business. Also, I have to start or buy a business in Australia as well (we're on a SS 163 Business Visa). Lots to sort out as you can imagine.

What about you, what are your plans and what do you do?

Russell

Guest SusieOR

Just got our 176 migrant visa & hoping to head out in Oct/Nov this year... I know exactly what you mean about there being so much to sort out!!! Where to start...

Good luck Guys... enjoy your reccie Sx