Guest teresa lynch

Anyone from Kent on Here??

Guest teresa lynch

HI

We have has our 176 visa for a month now and are in the process of selling the house (well trying to!) and getting shipping quotes ect. Was wondering if there are any of you guy from our neck of the woods who would like to meet up to chat about the whole process (or moan and vent!!).

It'd be good to start making a network of friends now who we can see once were are out and about down under.

Teresa

Guest HeatherandPip

Hi Teresa

Im already in Adelaide so cant help you out with the venting, but I am also from Herne Bay. Be great to meet you once you arrive.

Heather

Guest AbbyMac

Hi Teresa

We're already here. Arrived 7th July. We're from Sandwich so just missed all the excitement of the Golf Open. Give us a nudge when you arrive. Just in the process of making new friends through my husbands work.

Have 2 girls aged 6 and 2

Abby

x:rolleyes:

Guest teresa lynch

Hi Abby

Lucky you to be in Glenelg, don't think we'll be able to aford a place there but are looking at Moana and Aldinga etc. How are you finding the whole making friend thing?? Did you short term rent when you arrived? We are hoping to come out in November if we can sell the house and it's looking like the short term renatals are booked up til the end of the year and beyond!

Teresa :confused:

Guest nigelwillis

Hi we are from kent tunbridge wells way happy to chat

HI

We have has our 176 visa for a month now and are in the process of selling the house (well trying to!) and getting shipping quotes ect. Was wondering if there are any of you guy from our neck of the woods who would like to meet up to chat about the whole process (or moan and vent!!).

It'd be good to start making a network of friends now who we can see once were are out and about down under.

Teresa

Guest teresa lynch

Hi Nigel

Where are you guys in the whole visa process??

I know the area vaguely, my two stepdaughters live in Ditton and go to school in Tunbridge Wells.

Teresa

hi teresa.

from scotland originally but lived in deal for quite a few years before moving out here. hope all goes well with the move. Abbymac i lived next to cinque ports golf course and missed not being able to go to the open this time.

Guest nigelwillis

hi we have have visa house goes on this week we have son 12 and a daughter 10 if you want to chat pm us with you phone number and we can chat thanks nigel and sasha

Guest teresa lynch

Hi Nigel and Sasha

I have PM'd you with our number. Good luck with the house sale. Don't know if you've seen my other thread but we'vr been having trouble with the amount of people who book viewings and then cancell at the last minute or just don't turn up or are plan unable to financially afford to purchase which is luckily picked up by my agent when they financially check all their clients.

Teresa