Guest samog

Think I might burst

Guest samog

Hi guys

I think I may explode soon waiting for OH 457 to be approved, it was submitted 3.7.11 by his companies immi agent and the waiting is killing us :arghh:, we have accepted an offer on our house yipee but I can't sort the shipping or the pets or even a rental until we get that magic letter. Any tips on how not to lose your mind will be greatly appreciated :eek:

Hope everyone else is getting on well xx

Hi guys

I think I may explode soon waiting for OH 457 to be approved, it was submitted 3.7.11 by his companies immi agent and the waiting is killing us :arghh:, we have accepted an offer on our house yipee but I can't sort the shipping or the pets or even a rental until we get that magic letter. Any tips on how not to lose your mind will be greatly appreciated :eek:

Hope everyone else is getting on well xx

Hi,

Can't really help you with tips on waiting as we decided not too and have booked flights and rental on the hope that the 457 is granted by the time we go!! Bit risky, but hey ho lifes a gamble!

Hope you get your visa soon.

beck

Guest Linds & Greg

Hi, I know where you are coming from. Some days I feel like bursting too especially as hopefully by the end of next week we will have our visa in hand but wont have jobs...which means we cant book flights, find a rental area etc....but its all moving so fingers crossed things will fall into palce soon for us and yourselves.

Linds