Guest garlic--bread

Australia Sponsorship

Guest garlic--bread

Hi all,

Just wanted to warn you of a crap website that take money and give you false hope. The name has something to do with the thread title.

I found their site through a job site so dropped them an email,they replied asking if I would be interested in joining their site for a reduced fee as a premium member and they would cross match my CV with the 'hundreds' of jobs available that already matched my criteria. I thought the monthly fee was reasonable and it would be an extra bit of help working away for me while I was at work or in bed!

After my first months payment they contacted me to say paypal had screwed up and my payments had been stopped but they had sorted it out with paypal and restarted my payments, as an apology I would be the first person to try a new download they had created with loads of info to make a top notch Aussie CV and loads of tools to help me find that perfect job....hmm thought I. I checked paypal and it was the sponsorship website that had suspended the payments not paypal, then restarted them. So I contacted them about my payments and the download but heard absolutely nothing, they also post loads of vacancies but when you apply you are just redirected to one of the regular job search websites such as seek etc which anybody with half a brain can do, though 9 times out of 10 the positions were no longer there or were no longer available!

3 more times I contacted them with no reply and no download link materialised as promised so I cancelled the subscribed payments through paypal.

So people please steer clear and just do the jobsearching yourself!

wow that sounds like a right scandal, its good you realised this before paying anymore money out, well thanks for the thread, it most probably helped out loads of people trying to find work, at least we now know to stay well away!!!!!

Gary

Guest garlic--bread

Thanks for the reply Gary, funnily enough I recieved info about the e-book download today after I cancelled, ironic to say the least!!

All of the tools they say they supply you with are freely available via google etc, I just thought it would save me time by having someone else acting on my behalf whilst I couldn't physically do aything!

Guest SusieOR

Thanks Russ... there are some dodgy's out there... its good to know in advance, appreciated!!!

Sx

Guest Guest5035

As that saying goes......if it sounds too good to be true.......

At least you didn't get dragged in all the way

Stevo

Guest garlic--bread

Hi Lynsteve

You're correct there, I'm normally quite wary but I thought a tenner a month was not a large amount to help when I couldn't, and god knows I could do with the help LOL.

Thanks for the reply :)