Thorpe1

Wanted to borrow

Does anyone have a booster seat I could borrow from 30/8 until 9/9. It for a very good friend who is going to Queensland for a holiday. She only has the one with the seat back and it is too bulky for travel. She will be taking it on the plane, not in the hold so will take good care of it.

Many Thanks

Karen

Hi Karen,

We have one she can have, our son is now 12. It is a GRACO one with cup holders in the sides - in excellent condition but without the back. We brought it with us from the UK but he has never used it here so it is just sitting outside in the shed. We are in Golden Grove so don't know how easy it would be for collection. Let me know.

Margaret

Hi margaret,

Thanks for the offer. She has brought one but would still be interested in yours as she has 2 kids. Her parents actually live in Golden Grove so she could collect from you. Would you be interested in selling it to her if you dont need it as she will keep the spares for their second car.

Cheers

Karen

Hi margaret,

Thanks for the offer. She has brought one but would still be interested in yours as she has 2 kids. Her parents actually live in Golden Grove so she could collect from you. Would you be interested in selling it to her if you dont need it as she will keep the spares for their second car.

Cheers

Karen

HI Karen,

I am happy for her to have the carseat. I am interstate at the moment and will contact you when I get back to arrange collection.

Regards,

Margaret