richjop

Watching UK TV on computer

Ben, 7, is desperate to watch the latest Dr Who on the PC but when we start the download it says that we are not able to see it as we are not in the UK. Is there any way we can 'trick' the location of the PC so that he can watch? Any hints/tips most welcome!!!

What sort of computer are you using? We're using our laptop which we brought from the UK and I think it still thinks it's in the UK. It's still on UK time anyway! Can you not change the time on yours to try and fool it? Am sure there are some computer experts out there laughing at me now but surely it's worth a try????:embarrassed:

Guest Django

It won't let you because of your ip address (I think:confused:). I believe that only UK ips are able to watch it.

Pete

Thanks, just discovered the reason why...we will have to wait until it goes to DVD!!! At least my dad can listen to live football commentary when he gets up now thanks to changing the time!! Thanks again

Guest graandjac

Hi Joanne and Richard, hope all is well hope to be with you very soon , was round Ian b's today and he showed me this www.tvcatchup.com must work as it is internet based i guess Happy New Year cheers Graham

Guest lastboyscout

Check this out, it gives you all the TV shows from the UK and America and you can also watch some new release films

www.surfthechannel.com

:)

Just go to channels and click , and away you go