Guest sunnydays

How long to initally hire a car for on arrival - what did you do?

Guest sunnydays

Hi

Just wondering what most people do when they arrive in Adelaide - do you:

Hire a car for a month and use it to trawl round the garages to buy one.

Do you hire for a week and buy the first thing you see in the garages.

ETC ETC ETC.

We are going to be staying in Aberfoyle Park when we eventually arrive and will defo need a car to get about for schools ect. but I know hiring is very expensive in Oz any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

:eek:

Guest snowy10

Do a search for Mick&shan on this website. He owns a garage and rents cars out to Pomsinadelaide members at very favourable rates. We are coming over a validation trip and renting a car from him. Depending on where you are staying he can also offer a collection service.

I don't know if his rates depend on the length of stay but to give you an idea ours is for 24 days and the price quoted is $27 per day which I think is extremely good value.

Guest sunnydays
    Do a search for Mick&shan on this website. He owns a garage and rents cars out to Pomsinadelaide members at very favourable rates. We are coming over a validation trip and renting a car from him. Depending on where you are staying he can also offer a collection service.

I don't know if his rates depend on the length of stay but to give you an idea ours is for 24 days and the price quoted is $27 per day which I think is extremely good value.

Thanks for your help will do a search just now! :biggrin:

Check out budget they are also worth looking into. I would saying hire a car for 7-10 should be enough for you to get over your jet lag and find your feet until you are ready to start looking.