Sign in to follow this  
Guest LOUISE HANNAH

Willunga High School ??

Guest LOUISE HANNAH

Hello,

Can anyone give me any advice on Willunga High School, is there anyone out there

who goes to this school, were moving to Aldinga Beach with 2 teenagers, just wanted to know if it was a decent school ?

Thanks

Louise

Guest DiP

Hi, We have two children in Willunga primary School, having moved here in August. We have had mixed info re Willunga High. It is a big school which a few people have said if the kids are likely to be led astray they will be (god knows what that means) another person told us that Willunga had a new head that was doing wonders for the school and it was very much up and coming. Willunga is primarily a farming community which is small town. My advice, don't decide on the school until you arrive. Visit a few and see how you and the kids find it. Their are 2-3 very good private schools in the area which are highly thought of. They are a lot more affordable than in the UK.

Guest LOUISE HANNAH
    Hello,

Can anyone give me any advice on Willunga High School, is there anyone out there

who goes to this school, were moving to Aldinga Beach with 2 teenagers, just wanted to know if it was a decent school ?

Thanks

Louise

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I think it may be worth checking out the private schools,as Ive also heard mixed reports.

Louise