Guest Ryan T. Lion

Hotel in Singapore Airport

Guest Ryan T. Lion

Hi guys

Very quick post - sorry!

Which is the transit hotel thingy in Singapore airport where you can get a room/shower bed for the layover?

Can anyone provide a link?

Cheers!

Ryan

Guest Ryan T. Lion

We've tried booking it but I reckon we've left it too late....... Without the hotel - are there places to relax a bit in the airport?

Cheers!

I think you can get a swim and a hot shower without having to book anything. The pool is on the roof of the airport, in its own gardens, with a bar, and for just a few dollars you can hire a towel. Just remember to take your cozzies in your hand luggage and ask for directions at any information counter when you get there.

http://www.changiairport.com/at-changi/leisure-indulgences

Guest Ryan T. Lion
    I think you can get a swim and a hot shower without having to book anything. The pool is on the roof of the airport, in its own gardens, with a bar, and for just a few dollars you can hire a towel. Just remember to take your cozzies in your hand luggage and ask for directions at any information counter when you get there.

http://www.changiairport.com/at-changi/leisure-indulgences

Thanks Diane - cool tip about the cozzies....... Can't wait.

Thanks agian

Ryan

We use the transit hotel (in terminal 1 so catch the transit train - it takes half an hour to walk there!) everytime we go to Australia as we usally have 5 hours to spare. Bizarre swimming in the dark in steaming 28 degrees in the middle of the night but very refreshing and its good to get the circulation going again and have a shower. They provide towels etc so just take your cossies in a polybag. You don't need to book in advance as its usually very quiet.

There are plenty of lounges tucked away with very comfy chairs and large screen TVs if that's your thing and the different gardens are worth a visit. I would also recommend the leg and foot massage chairs - they're free as are the PCs scattered around so you can pick up emails or log onto Facebook etc - cheaper than phoning.

PS it isn't heated so it will wake you up! and there is a small jacuzzi attached. The sunloungers are comfortable and for your ticket you get towel, a cold drink and use of showers with hairdryers, soap, shampoo etc. They accept any currency but you get change in Singapore dollars.