Document List - specifically certified docs

Guest MarK Jowett

Guest MarK Jowett

Hello

I'm nearly ready to submit my gubbins for the Skills Assessment from ACS. They require a number of certified documents and since i'm going to have to pay (probably) to get this done, i'd like to get all documents together and get it all done at once.

I know you don't need any certified documents for the SA SS application but i'm sure you do for the DIAC visa but can't find a list anywhere.

Does anyone have a list of documents that you require to send CERTIFIED for the DIAC 176 Visa? That way I can save my self two trips and two payments.

Thanks

Mark

Guest MarK Jowett

Not much love for this thread so far - anybody been through the 176 process and recalls knowing which docs they had to have certified? Would be a big help :)

Guest Adelaide_bound

If you are applying and uploading documents online and they have some colour on them somewhere, you don't have to get them certified for your 176/175 with DIAC. I spoke to representatives of DIAC at one of these state organised expo things and they said you could do that even if there wasn't any colour on the original, but other people have said they must have some colour on. Solution might be to underline a word or something in blue pen? lol

Anyway, as long as you can scan them in, there isn't any need. If you are applying via paper copies (why?!) then you will need to get EVERYTHING you are sending certified.

Much easier to scan it in and upload it :)

Guest MarK Jowett

Ah, thanks Adelaide_bound. I didn't realise it was all online, must have missed that bit. The Skills assessment needs everything posting so I must have assumed it was the same with the rest of the process.

I will just deal with it when I get to it if that's the case!

Thanks again

Mark

Guest Adelaide_bound

Its fab isn't it?! Wish all of Australia was as switched on as DIAC! Takes soooo blooming long to get silly bits of paper the other side of the world - grrr....lol

Guest pixie7

Yep youre right I got docs certified for skills assessment and then had to get loads done for visa- anything not in colour- so try to get references etc posted to you with colour letterhead! Im a teacher so for skills assessment I got mine certified by head teacher and luckily I work with a Justice of the Peace who certified all mine for free for the visa:wink: