Guest pixie7

Premier league on Oz tv?

Guest pixie7

OH is having a panic about his beloved Premier league- can he get it in Oz? Is it foxtel? Pay per view?

How do others watch it? Need to put his mind at ease (I hope!) :biggrin:

Thanks

Don't worry - it's live on Foxtel as long as you subscribe to the Sports package. You often get a choice of 4 matches to watch. It's good when the time difference is only 8 and a half hours as you can watch 1pm kick offs at 9.30 in the evening which is quite civilised - but after the clocks change in October then it's a 10 and a half hour difference. If you get Foxtel IQ you can always record matches and watch them the next day - I think matches are replayed during the week anyway.

Don't worry - it's live on Foxtel as long as you subscribe to the Sports package. You often get a choice of 4 matches to watch. It's good when the time difference is only 8 and a half hours as you can watch 1pm kick offs at 9.30 in the evening which is quite civilised - but after the clocks change in October then it's a 10 and a half hour difference. If you get Foxtel IQ you can always record matches and watch them the next day - I think matches are replayed during the week anyway.

I don't have Foxtel, but I think that some of the matches are accessed by the interactive mode and you can only record the one actually on the channel.

Cooler

I don't have Foxtel, but I think that some of the matches are accessed by the interactive mode and you can only record the one actually on the channel.

Cooler

Yes, you are probably right there, I've never done it but I'm sure it doesn't let you record when in interactive mode.

you acyually get more on foxtel than at home on sky, pretty much every mach is shown, whether its live or repeated later in the week. Not for me any more though, im a Westham fan!!!!

steve