Guest lindagarrattley

Travelling to Dubai

Guest lindagarrattley

A friend of mine is hoping to travel to Sheffield with Emirates next year and will be stopping at Dubai. Has anyone flown this route and was Dubai airport ok? Any information to ease her mind will be gratefully received.

Is that one of those places where you're not allowed to have paracetamol in your handbag when passing through? I may be wrong....

Guest holsop22

Hi,

we traveled from Birmingham to Dubai in June with no probs.

Dubai airport is fantastic and there are people doted around the place to help you with any issues.

Hope this helps.

A friend of mine is hoping to travel to Sheffield with Emirates next year and will be stopping at Dubai. Has anyone flown this route and was Dubai airport ok? Any information to ease her mind will be gratefully received.

Hi

We flew with Emirates on our first visit here & they were great - the best plane food we've ever had. We stayed in Dubai on the way back for 2 nights in a georgeous hotel and it was fantastic, wished we'd have stayed longer. The aiport is really good, although not as much to do as Singapore.

Would definitely fly Emirates again.

Tracey

Guest Guest5035

We flew to Cyprus from Adelaide via Melbourne/Dubai, from Melbourne to dubai is 15 hours, which was a long trip, but the Airport there is massive, from the plane to the terminal took 18 minutes on the shuttle bus via 2 intersections with traffic lights!! We flew Emirates and i reckon they are the bees knees, superb . Have a look at flying from Perth as its only 11 hours i think, Emirates have flights out of Perth a few times during the day into dubai.

stevo