Sign in to follow this  
Guest loopylisa

Junior member senior member...?

Guest loopylisa

Hi

So I am kinda new to the forum and I have just noted on my profile it has changed from junior member to member :chatterbox:. So I figured that as you post more you then go to senior member. But then I noticed that some people who have over 100 posts are senior members but some people have over 1,000 posts but are still regular members. Enlighten me...

I'm not sure what the post count is to get to the next level (as it were). I can only guess that once the ticker hits 1000 it alters but someone hasn't given it a rank title yet. So it reverts to the forum standard.

I'd kind of like some fun user ranks now I think about it. Something using some Aussie slang perhaps.... or something Aussie related

Guest helene73
    I'm not sure what the post count is to get to the next level (as it were). I can only guess that once the ticker hits 1000 it alters but someone hasn't given it a rank title yet. So it reverts to the forum standard.

I'd kind of like some fun user ranks now I think about it. Something using some Aussie slang perhaps.... or something Aussie related

Now that's sounds like a great fun idea, I like it :)

Guest Linds & Greg

I noticed this too and wondered why, glad I'm not the only one slightly curious about it :-) Lx

Guest Guest75

Aye some f us are a bunch o rankers..............

Some of us are regular due to eating our All Bran ....................................