Guest GCarter

Still waiting!

Guest GCarter

Hi all!

Anyone now how long from visa will get granted from medicals being finalised? Our online tracking thing has said this since the 15th of July now every thing else says met! I new there would be some waiting but has anyone got any idear how much longer from now? We are doing a 176 state sponsorship!

Many thanks gaz

Hi , we had the same , if you email your c.o or agent if you have one and ask if there is anything outstanding , we did this and the next morning got a call saying visa granted , just need to give them a little nudge

good luck

Guest leeannekays

We had to NUDGE the to. It was to get our medicals finalised, also sent message to C/O.

Leeanne

Guest andyboy66

Got ours within 10 days of medical,

Don't worry shouldn't be long

Good luck

Guest GCarter

Hi guys still nothing spoke to our agent! He said he would contact our co that was last Thursday and still nothing!!! So frustrating!

Guest guest7008

Hi, I emailed our c/o directly and next day the visa was granted! Sometimes they just need a little reminding!!

Guest GCarter

I'd like to but don't no nothing about our co! As our agent is dealing with our application! And we don't want to go in over our agent!

Guest guest3462

We were the same and had our visa granted the day we spoke to DIAC! Get your agent to give you the details of your CO and email or ring them yourself. If you know your TRN number ring the adelaide processing centre and they will put you through to your CO and speak to them in person. (Thats what we did)

Good luck

Guest guest7008

we also had an agent - but when we lodged our application we were sent an email etc from our case officer with her e mail on it saying any concerns/queries to e mail her which I did - didn't do any harm and got us our visa nice and quickly! Good luck tho and hope they don't keep u waiting much longer!!

Guest GCarter

We emailed the dica! We got email saying they would get back to us with in 5 working days so let's see what happens!

Guest Jane & Tony
    Hi all!

Anyone now how long from visa will get granted from medicals being finalised? Our online tracking thing has said this since the 15th of July now every thing else says met! I new there would be some waiting but has anyone got any idear how much longer from now? We are doing a 176 state sponsorship!

Many thanks gaz

Hi Gcarter

We had our meds in the November and had our visa granted at the end of May but that was 3 years ago.

Good Luck

Jane