SE Meet up

ianb

Guest theshearers

Hi guys

Thanks for all your good wishes, it is very much appreciated. It makes you realise just how far away we are going to be from everyone when we move.

Whilst Steves Grandad had been I'll and wasn't expected to make it through, the hardest bit about this is that Steves Grandparents had been married 64yrs on New Years Eve and we are all so worried than Gran will just give up without him!! She does however have 4 Kids, 14 Grandchildren and 11 Great Granchildren to keep her going!!!

The good thing is that Gran and Grandad always said we are totally making the right decision moving Down Under so we know we are going with their blessing!!

Have a great time at the meet and hopefully we will see you all soon!

Vicki, Steve & Cameron x

hello everyone!!!

we had a great time - even mr. mozzy :D - and it was just fab!!!

the kids had enough to do (i did chose a great pub though ;))

and it was just great to speak to everyone. i hope i didn't miss out too many :err:

it took me good 40min to finally get out of there - a few words here and there with everyone!!!

who's up for a new meetup?! :P

Guest steve&tracy

Hi All we to had a great time and the kids really enjoyed it. Pub was great even though i couldn't drink!!

It's Really nice to put faces to names. I will see if i can get time off for the next meet.

See you all again soon

Steve,Tracy and the Girls.

Had a real good time today at the meet, amongst last ones to leave and got home 8.45pm good to meet a few more people and get time to chat with everyone there. Kids enjoyed the time in the ball pit even though the balls spent more time out than in!:v_SPIN:

Hope to keep in touch with all the new faces we spoke with today and good luck with all the stages your at.

Also good to see the southern meet had the sunshine and no wet campers:biglaugh:

For all those soon to be in oz good luck and see ya there soon, all the ones still waiting for visas keep going and be positive and Mozzy it will be here soon so dont panic! Just cut the cards up before singapore (sorry Ashley:biglaugh:)

Guest louiesmum

Hi All

Just thought I'd say we had a great time today, very good venue well done Mozzy!! Good to put faces to names & meet like minded people!! The boys really enjoyed themselves as well which was good, anyway back to my ironing

Thanks

Guest nickey and neill

hi guys,

nice to meet you all yesterday and received lots of great advise!! it makes it all so real now.im really scared!!!

great to put names to faces and please keep in touch and let us know how you are all getting on!!

good lucK!

Glad it went well guys,

Gutted we couldn't join you. Hopefully will have another chance to meet/re-meet you all again.

Pete

ps Ian, did Graham remember his membership card???:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest homewardbound

Hi everyone

Just want to say thanks for organizing the meet yesterday, really nice pub. I know I'm repeating what everyone else has said but it was really good to meet you all and now when I see your usernames I know who you all are. Best of luck to all of you and hope to see you again when we're all "over there"!

Veronica

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Yes Pete I did and Ian forgot his membership card, another fine for the kitty ....!!!!, thanks everyone for a great day, hopefully a few more people to meet up with on the other side.;)

Good luck to all wherever you are in your application . Cheers Gra & Jac

Guest addison

Hi everyone,

We too had a good time, was good to put some faces to names.

Look forward to following your journeys over to the other side, and I'm sure we will have some brain picking to do as we start the process :notworthy:.

Special thank you to Holly, who Connor has not stopped talking about - his new friend, and great babysitter in the making ;)

Look forward to the next one!