Is further evidence required for married people/ The marriage certificate is enough?

Guest ozdreamsa

Guest ozdreamsa

Is any further evidence needed (while applying for 176 online) rather than the marriage certificate?

I am asking this because I came accross the reference checklist for paper based 176 application that says:

"If you or any applicants are married, please provide certified copies of marriage certificate(s) and evidence you are in a genuine and continuing relationship."

Any recent 176 applicant/ 176 holder, could you please share your expericence/ advice?

We have been married for 6 years and have a baby.

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

We have been married 10 years and got 2 children. I just uploaded our marriage certificate and the kids birth certificates show us both as parents. Nothing else was asked for and we got our visa :biggrin: