Guest Danny 98

Hiya

Guest Danny 98

Hiya Peoples,

Im Danny, im 12 years old and hoping to move to South Australia by the end of the year or early next. I love fooball and support Spurs.

I like to do kayaking and other sports. I have alot of friends over here and want to make a few more if we get to Adelaide.

Hello and welcome Danny.

There are plenty of younger people using this forum so hopefully some we post in reply to you here.

I've also edited your post above as we have a forum policy regarding Facebook and I didn't feel comfortable leaving FB related content in the post. Please feel free to post around the forum, without the Facebook references ;) Also please read this http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/kids/8889-forum-safety.html'>http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/kids/8889-forum-safety.html regarding our policy for forum safety.

We have a section for younger people, the Kids section, which you can find here

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/kids/

Guest SA Great

Sorry mate but we dont allow Spurs fans on here!! tee hee just kidding

Guest cyprus2001

hi danny my son owen is 12 too and also he along with his brother and dad are all spurs fan and me just to be different well im arsenal .lol. what part of south austrailia are you moving too, we are going port noarlunga and we arrive 17 august. how about you if you in the same area maybe we could meet up.

Guest Alicelizabeth1998

hi dannny

im alice and im 12 nearly 13,i am moving to adelaide hopefully in september,we have booked accomidation and we are just waiting for are house to exchange.

i am loud sometimes and shy and i love fishing and going on bike rides.

how about you?

Guest Danny 98

Cyprus2011: Hiyaa, we've looked at port noarlunga too. Im not sure what date we would arrive, hopefully end of this year of early next year. If we hopefully move to port noarlunga we could meet up. :D x

Alice: Hiiya Alice, Haha im quite loud sometimes yet still sometimes quite shy. I want to try fishing, never done it before. I enjoy going kayaking, playing football and going on bike rides. I also love boats! x

Hi Danny,

My name is Amelia and I am 12 soon we are moving to SA by next Spring and I am the same as you: have loads of friends over here and want to make more friends for when I'm over there!!! I also like football and support Brighton and I'm going to see them in the new Amex stadeum!!!Love to be friends and love a reply!!! Wish you and your family the best and hope you can go to Oz the same as I am!!!

Amelia :wubclub:

Guest cyprus2001
    Cyprus2011: Hiyaa, we've looked at port noarlunga too. Im not sure what date we would arrive, hopefully end of this year of early next year. If we hopefully move to port noarlunga we could meet up. :D x

Alice: Hiiya Alice, Haha im quite loud sometimes yet still sometimes quite shy. I want to try fishing, never done it before. I enjoy going kayaking, playing football and going on bike rides. I also love boats! x

would love to meet up on your arrival if you end up near us, keep us updated on here and nearer the time i will pm you my mobile number and you can text me on arrival and we could meet up.

Guest charlotte xXx

Heyy Danny im 11 my name is Charlotte and im moving to adelaide in 4 weeks i have a little brothe and a mum and dad. xx

Guest Danny 98

Hi everyone, got our visa a couple of weeks ago, just wondering what schools are like in SA?

Hi danny I am 13 years old and me and my family are hoping to move to hallett cove or Brighton by next year

I support spurs too. I have a few friends back in England. I am staying in Brighton and going back Saturday morning

I have visited cleland, the beach. We went to Brighton secondary school for a visit. I hope you find some friends when you and your

Family come over to live.

Guest TomJones
    hi danny my son owen is 12 too and also he along with his brother and dad are all spurs fan and me just to be different well im arsenal .lol. what part of south austrailia are you moving too, we are going port noarlunga and we arrive 17 august. how about you if you in the same area maybe we could meet up.
    hi im tom im 12 i have moved and am living in port noarlunga too.do you still live in noarlunga,if so would owen be interested in meeting up sometime??

Guest cyprus2001

Hi Tom

We would love to meet with you, may e have a chat with your parents and some time we. Oils meet up with you all at noarlunga beach or something to start with and you and Owen could ta,e it from here

Look forward to hearing from you

hi im tom im 12 i have moved and am living in port noarlunga too.do you still live in noarlunga,if so would owen be interested in meeting up sometime??

Guest cyprus2001

Sorry Tom computer playing up hope you got he just of my Msge