Guest ali@51

don't panic

Guest ali@51

It is currently 5 am in the cook household the :policeman: have nearly been called and we are curenty sat here feeling very surreal.

I will probably need to explain a bit ..... living in a 4 bed house we usually have fairly traditonal sleeping arangments. Me and Morgie in one room kids a bedroom each. however Pippa has been ill wich has started a game of musical beds! which has ended with Morgan in Joeys bed useing (and this is critical) his mobile(usualy turned off as we go to bed) as an alarm instead of his alarm clock.

Anyway I woke up at 04.30 and i could here someone downstairs. Cupbords and doors beeing opened and closed someone moving about. So as quietly as I could I found my glasses nighty( although any burgler would run a mile if they saw me in the nud) and phon to call the :policeman:. Was about to dial 999 when I reallised that since morgan was not with me it could possibly be him so I had better check! I crept out of our bedroom holding the phon like some sort of talisman with the 999 pre programed so I could just hit send for the boys in blue!

Morgan was not in his bed the air went blue!!!! What the ********* was he doing waking me up at 4.30 had he no sense. This, is going on, he said, I cant sleep now.

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... 03.00hrs text from Alan Collet ( go matilda) your visas have been granted:arghh:. So what do we do now the kitchen has been cleaned to within an inch of its life and we can't ring anyone because its 2 early.

Any sugestions Guys!!!!!!!!!

Guest thecartwrights

Oh wow - HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!

Can only suggest what we did - ran to the very top of the garden and shouted like mad things :arghh::arghh: we managed to wake a few of the neighbouring dogs in our street!!!!!!!

That now seems like another life time away as I sit here with the air con on full blast and its 39 degrees outside :err:

When do you hope to get over here? Are you doing a reckie? Think you have pm'd me before on Golden Grove but if we can be of any further help ask away.

Sarah xx

Guest soggy

Congratulations, start a party now! don't worry about waking the the street, your moving away soon, to AUSTRALIA:D

simon

Guest Django

Nice one Ali:D

It might have been hard trying to explain to the police that you thought your husband was a tea leaf. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Still now you can plan your big move.

Pete

Guest mOZzy

WOW!

that sure is something i wouldn't mind to wake up to at 3am either:biglaugh:

congratulations and let the party beginnnnnnnnnnnnnn - good luck!

That is brilliant news guys, well done and many congratulations to you all.

Just a thought, what are your timelines? (from visa application till now?)

Guest ozzy wannabe

Loved your post

A huge congrats to you all:jiggy:

Vicky

Guest Richard & Amanda

Hiya Ali,

congratulations to you on getting the visa - perhaps Hubby could sense the phone call coming lol!!!

At the meet at the end of the month I won't need to bring any money at this rate.

Drinks will be on you and Suzi&Matt ;).

best wishes Amanda and Richard!

Guest Matt & Suzi

congratulations all of you, what an exciting year this is going to be

Take care see you end of Jan

xxx

Guest graandjac

:jiggy::jiggy:Great news guys gota laugh, welcome to the visa club.

Cheers Graham

Guest Kiki

Whhhoooooooooooooooo!!!

Fantastic news but why clean the kitchen??? Is that a code word ha ha

Its a brilliant feeling enjoy it

Kimberley xx

Guest happy-jools

Brilliant post guys. and a huge CONGRATULATIONS:wubclub:

Guest ali@51

When do you hope to get over here? Are you doing a reckie? Think you have pm'd me before on Golden Grove but if we can be of any further help ask away.

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah yes we have PM'd you on GG befor and you might find the floodgates open now as we still think your area sounds a good fit for us. We are not doing a reccie.:wideeyed:. Morgan is planning on coming over mid april and me and the kids will follow mid to end of May! Thanks for the offer of help We may well need it!

Fantastic news but why clean the kitchen??? Is that a code word Quote KIKI

No not really a code for anything other than cleaning the kitchen! Neither of us has had a full nights sleep since th 22/12/07 due to this nasty cold bug every body in England seems to have had. the possible burgler wouldnt be the only one running a mile if I appeared in the nud! Or is that a case of to much information:jiggy:

Just a thought, what are your timelines? (from visa application till now?) Quote cormcvcr

Time lines are:-

visa lodged 21/6/07

Case Reference No.21/09/07

Medicals 1/11/07

VISA GRANTED 4/01/08 03.00HRS

Thanks for all the replys looking forward to the meetup end of Jan and to those allready teir see you soon!!!!!!

Guest Rachael

Well done and congratulations, know how it feels because ours arrived Thursday. Just got to sell the house now but don't worry I'm on it.

Rachael. :jiggy: