Guest charlie&donna

Linkedin

Guest charlie&donna

Hi,

I've been on Linkedin for a while and wondered if anyone else on here has a profile, would be good to expand our professional networking opportunities :)

If your interested in linking up-pm me for my profile details.

Thanks

Charlie

Guest charlie&donna

Thanks Leigh,

less than 24 hours and already made one connection!

Cheers

Charlie

Guest charlie&donna

Hi again,

have been away from the site for a while, whilst we decided what to do after being initially knocked back by Vetassess. Having had time to re-evaluate both my skills and where we really wanted to be, and also driven by the new Skillselect process we have decided to apply again, under a more relevant skill, based on my experience and qualifications etc.

The lesson we learnt was just because your doing a job at the moment doesnt mean that its the right job to applying under!!

But the time away has given us the space we needed to cover off most of the questions we had raised within ourselves and the doubt you have when you get rejected.

I know there are plenty of people with different skills and are applying under these in order to get to where we all must want to be, so for this reason again I'm giving this thread a bump.

I'm a Project Co-ordinator from an IT/IS background, having worked previously in a Utility industry but now working in the financial sector.

So if you would like to connect (either from the UK) or from the other side of the world, then please feel free to add me.

Thanks again and hopefully see you on the other side :)

Daniel marsh, flooring professional, glenelg. Currently looking for work opportunitys, been here for nearly a week now.

Guest jplaysguitar

Jess & Kev, Engineering Sales Manager & Auto Electrician, almost completed old 475 Visa but delay with skills assessment meant we (just) missed the window to apply independently. Now awaiting invitation for expressions of interest for new 489 or 190 Visa. Gutted but fingers crossed....