Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hayles

Hello!!

Guest Hayles

Hi all,

Just come across this site and i'm hooked already! We are hoping to move to Adelaide in Nov as my husband has just been offered a job. Cant wait to move over although not looking forward to the flight with 2 boys aged 3 and 5 and being 7mths pregnant!!!!

Wish me luck lol

Guest The Standalofts

Hello - you must be really excited, November will be here before you know it! I am sure your flight will go fine - but good luck anyway!

There are alot of really helpful folk on here, so its great if you have any questions.

Good luck with your move.

Lesley

Guest markandcate

Hello, we're flying out in September and I'm not looking forward to the flight either! We have a 5 year old boy and a (will be) 22months old madam, I just keep thinking it'll all be worth it when we get there!! Don't envy you being pregnant bit I'm sure you'll be fine, good luck xxx

Guest Hayles

Thanks, hopefully it will be ok for you too! If you have any tips when you get over plz pass them on.

Im dreading the flight with the bump but more scared about finding hospital etc for the labour when we get over there.

Where about in Adelaide are you moving to?

Guest loopylisa

I hope your journey goes well and just think your little tyke will be born on aussie soil :)

Guest markandcate

I'm sure once you get there, you will be able to sort out hospitals n stuff, my sister is a midwife in Adelaide so you never know she might be helping you!! We're not sure where we are settling yet, got a holiday let sorted at Port Noarlunga which I've been told is really nice so may stay there but hubbys job is in city so not sure!!

Will let you know how we get on with the flights.....if I survive!! :biglaugh:

Cate x

Guest Jennet

how do you get the extra information at the bottom of the profile, such as the info about yourself etc:unsure: