niknjas

Tin roofing course

Hi

Can anyone help please.

Slater / Tiler for 27 years and due to having hardly any work apart from repairs via Boral, have decided I need to diversify into tin roofing. Does anyone know of a short course or where I can get some hands on experience that does not take 4 yrs for peanuts? Know the basic just need to polish up and get a ticket.

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Jason

Jason have you advertised your services in the Messenger?

Good luck with things

p.s. PM me if you are interested in some guttering work - didn't know you did that. We FINALLY got a builder for our porch but need to do the guttering now. (porch guttering that is)

Hi Suzer

Must admit had not thought of that - will look into it. At the moment Niki has got me onto Google, Yellow Pages, Enterprise & Trulocal. She has also done me a website that links into here and facebook. We have just gone for anything free really.

I have pm'd you

Jason

Jason have you advertised your services in the Messenger?

Good luck with things

p.s. PM me if you are interested in some guttering work - didn't know you did that. We FINALLY got a builder for our porch but need to do the guttering now. (porch guttering that is)

There is a company in Happy Valley called Tin Men.....not sure of thie contat details just saw some ads off them in Career One a few weeks ago...hope this helps.....

HG

Hi Heaps Good

I have had a loook but cannot find them on any search engine.I tried to see if I could see them on Career One but could not seem them there either. If you see it again, can you give me a shout please.

Thanks

Jason

Yep unsure of what Messenger costs but we do ring up people from there (how we found our last gutter fella and builder) so it might be worth the investment depending.

Hi Heaps Good

I have had a loook but cannot find them on any search engine.I tried to see if I could see them on Career One but could not seem them there either. If you see it again, can you give me a shout please.

Thanks

Jason

Mmm strange one that they seem to have totally dissapeared....bizarre if i see anything i will let you know mate...

HG

Thanks appreciate it

J

Mmm strange one that they seem to have totally dissapeared....bizarre if i see anything i will let you know mate...

HG