IrishStew

Help? - State Sponsership - Dependants

Hello All.

This is our first post on this forum, which we have only just discovered!!!!

We have been filling in our SA Sponsership application on line. I have put my children under the dependents' section, but do I not see anywhere for my hubby's details. Should he be under the dependents section (I am trying very hard to resist a sarcastic comment:rolleyes:)?

Thanks in anticipation of your help,

Irishstew

Guest Horse

Hi Irish stew,

I'm in the process of emigrating to Adelaide myself from Ireland. I'm coming in on a Permanent Employer Sponsored Visa which is a 121/856. I'm bringing in my wife and child with me through this. If this is the same Visa as you then, -Form 80's, should be filled for yourself and husband and -Form 47es, for both of you and should include all immediate family members. Hope this is some help. When are you planning to go and have you any areas in mind for settling.

Horse.

i Horse,

Thanks for the reply. The Visa forms are OK, everything is detailed and defined. It’s the application for sponsorship application for the state, (which will allow me to apply for a 176Visa - I need the five points), which is causing me difficulty. Allowing for the appropriate timescales, we were hoping to be in OZ next summer. We haven’t as yet decided on an area, but we would like to eventually be in slightly more rural area as this is what we like.

Thanks

IrishStew