Nursing registration

Guest Kat+Rocco

Guest Kat+Rocco

Finally my AHPRA registration came through this morning only been waiting since march! And can now apply

for my 457 visa!! Yipppeeee now just need to find the cash for our medicals:huh::jiggy::dull:

Another piece of our Oz puzzle in place just need visa and to sell the house now!!?...wish me luck!

• 2 weeks later...

seeking some advice here as I'm getting conflicting advice trying to find the answer myself! I will be applying for the PR visa 175 but before I can do that I need to get a skills assessment and registration sorted for nursing.........can anyone tell me if, when I apply to ANMAC for the skills assessment, do they forward my details to AHPRA to get my registration or do I wait for the skills assessment to be done then apply for registration seperately?? and does the fee charged by ANMAC include the registration fee or does it get paid seperately?? can they make the process any more awkward? lol sooooo much paperwork!!

Tanya,

when i applied 3 years ago, i went straight to the state boards, not through The Aussie colloge.

These day APRHA is country wide, so you should, in theory be able to apply direct to them!

this will save some money too; having to pay the NMC, and actually get some REAL communication and coordination is the real pain in the proverbial.

good luck!

Guest RobJ1978
Finally my AHPRA registration came through this morning only been waiting since march! And can now apply

for my 457 visa!! Yipppeeee now just need to find the cash for our medicals:huh::jiggy::dull:

Another piece of our Oz puzzle in place just need visa and to sell the house now!!?...wish me luck!

YEY well done.x.

Good Luck.x.x.

Nic

Guest Kat+Rocco
seeking some advice here as I'm getting conflicting advice trying to find the answer myself! I will be applying for the PR visa 175 but before I can do that I need to get a skills assessment and registration sorted for nursing.........can anyone tell me if, when I apply to ANMAC for the skills assessment, do they forward my details to AHPRA to get my registration or do I wait for the skills assessment to be done then apply for registration seperately?? and does the fee charged by ANMAC include the registration fee or does it get paid seperately?? can they make the process any more awkward? lol sooooo much paperwork!!

Hi Tanya....not sure I can help... I'm applying for 457 visa and only needed to apply direct to AHPRA not anmac...I don't know if it's different depending on what visa you're applying for:huh: