Sign in to follow this  
Guest karen1972

hello working for 1 month in adelaide

Guest karen1972

working in adelaide for 1 month but the weekend is going to be lonely. have done the borossa and adelaide tours and off to sydney, brisbane and melbourne for work over the coming weeks. Looking for anyone who is around at the weekend for lunch/shopping or drinking..

Guest Loryn
    working in adelaide for 1 month but the weekend is going to be lonely. have done the borossa and adelaide tours and off to sydney, brisbane and melbourne for work over the coming weeks. Looking for anyone who is around at the weekend for lunch/shopping or drinking..

So where in Adelaide are you planning to work? Are you on your working holiday visa or just travelling and working your way around the country?! :cute:

I've been here around two months now and really starting to settle in!! Love it!!

Any plans for the weekend yet?

Loryn :)

Guest karen1972

Hi Loryn

Yes it is work in the week, did a job swap with our Oz contact who is visiting the UK for a month. So great opportunity to run her desk and look after her clients while she was away. Staying and working Mawson Lakes, have only really done Adelaide but off Monday to Brisbane - Wednesday Syndey and Saturday Melbourne which will be both business and pleasure.

What are you doing in Adelaide - working or travelling?

I am sorted for saturday as do explorer scouts in the UK so managed to hook up with the local group so he is picking me up on saturday and showing me how they do scouts/explorers ozzie style. Nothing on Sunday so might head into Adelaide for a mooch and maybe down to Glenelg beach for lunch, welcome to join me.

Karen