Area to Live

Guest Julie

Guest salisbury massive

Hi Michelle

I am only 5 minutes away in Salisbury Heights, if you want to meet up with me and a few more english girls, let me know when you get here and we can pop to the Village for a cuppa.

Jo

Guest Russfamily

i live in Largs Bay and drive to work at Edinborough Parks which is just north of Sailsbury, it takes me at 30 mins on a good day to 45 mins on an extreamly poor day all in all my average journey time is about 35 mins not exceeding the speed limit and also going over the birkenhead bridge, with the new port bridge being constructed journey time will reduce by about 5 to 10 mins along with a shorter journey. id say to any one if you can afford to get a house in or around semaphore do it. Theres trains stations to take you into the city if you work there cycle ways, all around the place and some great beach side cafes and restraunts to eat at. if any one is coming to Aussie for a recci then check out the area for, u have nothing to lose.