Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest8040

Skills assessment vetassess

Guest guest8040

At the very start of the journey but very frustrated. Vetassess info submitted 12th April, agent said it should take 6-8 weeks to process which changed to 12 but I'm still waiting :( just want to compare with anyone else so anyone submitted to Vetassess this year and how long did it take?

Guest eclare

My VETASSESS took about 12-13 weeks (as I had been informed by the migration agent I used). This was back in Feb 2011. It was approved 4 May 2011, just missed the cut off date for SA state sponsorship...I was gutted. Hopefully you will hear back soon and get a positive outcome. I appreciate your frustration, I found the long wait is agonising. Good luck.

Guest guest8040

Thanks just hope it comes through soon. Bummer about the cut off date too :(

Guest vicky_1970

My vetassess application was received on 28th Feb and I got my positive skills assessment back on 2nd May - the day they shut State Sponsorship so I missed out too (desperately waiting for it to reopen properly!!) That was with me putting in a request to get it hurried up !!

I was told 8 weeks at the time - mine took 9 including the chase up

Vicky