Sign in to follow this  
Guest andyozgale

mr andrew gale

Guest andyozgale

:jiggy:good day australia andy here from the uk err well whats left of it ha ha about me i am a yorkshireman born and bred here in the uk i renovate sash windows for a living a glazier too and looking for a aussie sponsor if possible i am not one for getting the begging bowl out just a honest hard working man with a sense of travel and a laugh along the way after working all over europe holland france belguim germany and sunny australia too and would love to return to the hard working rewarding life style which suits me down to the ground as i love the great outdoors and more importantly meeting new faces and striking up a conversation from just saying hello rather than the one upper type not that theres anything wrong with that its simple really i just want to return to australia so i can continue my walkabout adventure part two thankyou and very kind regards mr andy gale sunny whitby united kingdom xxxx

Guest bonnylass

Good luck in your quest Andrew,you know if I could live anywhere in the world apart from Australia I would live in Whitby, I am a Redcar lass born and bred but as you see now in Adelaide, but hope to be visiting Whitby in October this year.

Guest andyozgale

hey bonnylass from sunny redcar near sunny whitby andy here thankyou very much for the reply i am still gobsmacked ha ha i also love whitby to bits but the work situation is pretty grim at the moment but i still love sunny australia and every man and woman have to keep there dreams alive ps do you have a spare dog kennel ha ha in oz thankyou bonnylass and take good care x kind regards andy

Guest bonnylass

Andy Australia is still the the worlds best kept secret, you can have a good life here without spending a fortune, the sea sun I especially like The River Murray endless days on a houseboat the ideal holiday.

Looking forward to climbing those steps in Whitby again and fish and chips and mushy peas here I come x

Guest andyozgale

hi bonnylass andy here i know i went to queensland 2006 07 and i want to return asap when you come back to whitby you can buy me a pint of guinness in the duke of york and i will take you to the magpie cafe ha ha and that is if you are single of course ha ha or oops a daisys if your married or attached i do not mean to offend bonnylass kind regards andy x ps you have cheered me right up xxxxx thankyou

Guest bonnylass

Andy I am a granma but I don't mind buying you a pint and sharing a bag of chips

Guest andyozgale

ha ha thats good bonnylass as i am very nearly 50 and have grown up twins and a 8 year old grandchild and i too will buy you a drink and a bag of chips too if you fancy bonnylass kindregards andy x

Guest andyozgale

ha ha thats only if you are single bonnylass whats your real name and age please i am sorry for being a cheeky bugger it just comes natural xx take care regards andy x single ha ha x

Guest bonnylass

Not single but I am happy to meet up for a chat and I am way older so not looking for romance but happy to be meet a mate

Guest andyozgale

ha ha thats super bonnylass i look forward to seeing you in october goodluck and take good care and thankyou kind regards andy your friend x godbless