Hellooooo! wer new to the site!

Guest charl

Hi. I am new to the site - this is the second time iv tried to post a message - not sure where the other one went :-( anyway my name is Charl I am 33 and a newly qualified nurse. My husband Ste has retrained as an electrician we have 2 children Lewis age 12 and Layla May 18 months! We want to move to adelaide ASAP. Even though we don't want to stay in the UK any longer than we have to we're unsure if we can apply yet as we don't have any experience :-((HELP... Any advice???

Guest gymnast11

hello Charl, and you have defo come on the right site for all the help u need, we are going to adelaide 27th nov and cant wait, we chose to go through emigration group who more or less done everything, just took most of the worry away from us, the rules change and gate posts all the time, one min we were on 476 visa then 176 and so on, i really wouldnt of known were to start, and were i would of ended up, ha ha, gud luk with everything and when things are getting on top of you just av a blow out on ere, always worked for me, such lovely people u get to chat to bye for now michelle x

Hi. I am new to the site - this is the second time iv tried to post a message - not sure where the other one went :-( anyway my name is Charl I am 33 and a newly qualified nurse. My husband Ste has retrained as an electrician we have 2 children Lewis age 12 and Layla May 18 months! We want to move to adelaide ASAP. Even though we don't want to stay in the UK any longer than we have to we're unsure if we can apply yet as we don't have any experience :-((HELP... Any advice???

Ah thanks for that info. I was going to ask if anyone could recommend a migration service! Were they reasonably priced and how long did it take all together to be granted your visa!?

Guest Guest6899

Hi and welcome to PIA, we went through Go Matilda, but there are lots to choose from. How long does your visa take can be tricky, depends on visa type etc. Ours took 5 months if you dont include the ielts and skills assessment. there was quite a delay with these due to waiting over 6 months for the new SMP to be released. As far as im aware if your newly qualifed you have to apply for a graduation programme email a few hospitals and they should be able to give you more info.

Good Luck Lisa x

Guest helene73

Hi guys and welcome to PIA everyone is so helpful on here, I am using go Matilda too :)

Just remember things change every too minutes and never give up or lose hope it will happen. I am just waiting for round 2 with state sponsorship when it reopens!!! And I need to sit IELTS again boooo hoooo :(

Anyway good luck :)

Guest bishop3912

HI and welcome to PIA, there is always someone that will be able to answer any questions you have, everyone is a really friendly bunch with loads of info and experience between them lol. We used an agent called Global 9, they were excellent, cant fault them. Mainly based in Oz but do have a UK office. My Bro also used them and found their assistance in getting visas excellent. Good luck with everything.

Guest Guest6899
hi thanks for that i hadnt heard of the graduation programme! I will look into that! Do u mind me asking if theyr expensive? Thanks charl

Hi are you referring to quotes for migration expert?? Again its difficult as the price is different depending on what you want them to do. e.g skills assessment, main visa. i think (dont quote me) skills assessment was approx £650 and the main visa was about £1500. there are lots of other costs like getting docs certified and medicals!! its not a cheap process. we started keeping count then changed my mind when it was running into the £1000s.

if we can help just let us know. Lisa x