Rachiegarlo

Primary school teachers jobs

Hello all you prospective primary teachers arriving this year.

My daughters school advertised yesterday for primary school teachers , I think to start next year. It was in the main section of the Advertiser and not in jobs. The school is changing its focus and becoming a coed primary with a focus on a good grounding in basics plus instilling a high level of interest in learning, whilst retaining values.The school is from Kindy to yr 6 and at yr 5 and 6 plan to move to single sex lessons for maths/science and possibly pe. The campus is beautiful and the Primary school was revamped last year. The school is an IB school and uses the PYP programme. If you might be interested here is a link to the ad on the school website. http://www.annesley.sa.edu.au/jobs/ All the info is there. You can also read the newsletters which contain the Junior school and ELC news to see what the Junior school does already.

The school is in a great location too, easy to get to wherever you're living as it's so central.

My husband and I were discussing that ad in the paper yesterday. Thought it was an interesting ad, in that it had a little dig at NAPLAN, and saying that there's more to schooling than just passing a heap of tests set by someone else.