Willber

looking to meet new people

Hi, we are new to Adelaide, have been here 3 months now and are looking to meet people/make friends :)

We are a young family, Will 35, Ali 32, Megan 8 and Austin 3, will be 4 in October. We live at Sheidow Park and are looking to meet people in and around the area.

Will likes to watch sports, he is partucullary interested in rugby, especially rugby union... he would like to get involved in a sporting activity such as 5 a side football. Will likes to go to the pub with mates, go to rugby matches and have mates around to watch the sport on the TV with a few lagers.

I'm (Ali) interested in meeting up with friends for lunch, shopping trips, I also like a wide varity of music and when the opportunity arrises go to music festivals and gigs... I also like girls nights out :)

We both like to have friends around for informal meals and drinks, usually focussed around the latest sporting events... if you have kids, thats great, if not thats great too we are just looking to make friends no matter what your circumstances.

A little about the kids... Megan is a lovely pleasant girl, she makes friends easily and loves taking care of babies and toddlers. Austin is a boistruss boy and likes to be involved in typical manic boy play :)

We're from Halifax in West Yorkshire, but don't mind where you are from.

Give us a shout if you're interested and we can chat via email first :)

Looking forward to your replies, Ali, Will, Megan & Austin :)

Guest barkers18

hi guys we live in sheidow park, i play in an over 35 5-a-side league on a tuesday night down in seaford, couple of kids 4 & 2 (soon to be), i'm out for a curry with a few poms (lads) on friday night (just locally) if you fancy joining us Will (sorry Ali)

Guest johnny.w

we arrive on the 8th sept and have a short rental in hackham so not that far. Once we get settled in maybe we could catch up with you. Our kids are 7 & 5 and it would be great for them to meet some new friends. Seems that you like similar things to us , music , football ,rugby and the odd drink.

cheers john & sharon

Hi Bakers18

I arrive in Adelaide on September 10th 2011, I am 38 years old and looking to play some football any spaces on your Team??

Please let me know

Warm regards

James

Guest barkers18

james, always room for players mate, drop me a line when you've settled in, send me a pm with your mob etc, have a safe trip

Hi John & Sharon, thanks for your reply... would be great to meet up... send us a pm when you're settled in and we can sort something out.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Will & Ali :)

Guest barkers18

Hi Ali

I take my girls (almost 2 and 4 as Simon has already said) to a playgroup at the Karrara kindy in Hallett Cove on a Friday from 11am till 1pm if you fancy coming along. Otherwise let me know if you fancy popping round for a cuppa some time as we are in Sheidow Park too.

Sarah xx