Sign in to follow this  
Guest amyjane

Decorator Needed!

Guest amyjane

Hi!

I am a Marketing Manager for a McLaren Vale winery with a cellar door on Sir Donald Bradman Drive. I am currently creating a new cellar door space there and urgently need a decorator who can put up some wallpaper for me (apparently this is not something that Aussies do - nobody seems very keen!!). Am probably going to have to source the paper from the UK so would love it if you could come and estimate the amount of paper needed, and quote me for the job.

You can contact me at amy@aramisvineyards.com or on 045 929 9572.

Hope someone can help!

Cheers

Amy

Guest amyjane

Thanks to everyone who got in touch - knew would be better off with English tradesmen! Response has been so good I am unlikely to require any further assistance so please don't get in touch if you haven't already....

Thanks again!

Guest andyozgale

hi amy jayne andy here from the uk yes the uk ha ha if the decorating job is very big then i will come back to oz and help out with all the decor painting odd jobbing etc etc as i have a very good pair of hands ive worked in oz before my age nearly 50 but i am a driver too worked all over the world and would love to return to oz but need a sponsor if possible and i am not mad i am only happy when i am grafting and meeting people see you soon ha ha many thanks and kind regards andy gale from whitby north yorkshire uk