Easyjet

Guest Guest5035

Guest bishop3912

Hi yes Easyjet do charge extras, ie baggage (little dearer than RA but u get more allowance and they not so strict, 1kg over with RA and you pay for it or they make u take it out of your bag!!), but in my experience have always come out cheaper than RA and I do think their service on the ground and in the air is better than RA.

Hi,We used Easyjet a few times for our Spanish Holidays just before coming to OZ.They are what you might call cheap and cheerful(ish).No frills,just there to get you there.:unsure:BUT,on the whole we had no complaints.They do the job required.At the time,around mid to late 2000's Ryanair were getting a lot of bad publicity in the Media,and quite frankly,some of the horror stories were not encouraging.Just my personal experience here,and i realise others may not have had the same.:smile:

following on from my Ryan Air thread, what are Easyjet like?? Do they charge all the extras like RA

stevo

It's always worth trying British Airways, as sometimes their prices work out cheaper by the time you add all of the 'extras' from Ryan Air. I only fly Ryan Air if we are deperate. For me out of the two, Easyjet are by far the best. But I guess you get what you pay for.

There are other smaller airlines, depending on where you are going to, i.e. Monarch, Flybe & Aer Lingus; they are sometimes as cheap as Ryan / Easyjet.

Hope this helps

Russell

We use EasyJet a fair bit. Again, you get what you pay for. They are worthwhile if you book your tickets well in advance as you can get a flight for a few quid . Ok you have to factor in all the usual charges and taxes but its still cheap. Leave it too late and the prices go up per seat and then charges on top. Might as well then book BA or something.

Again beware of their destinate airport location. They may say Paris but it could be an airstrip 40 miles to the south of the city and cost a small fortune and time to get into the city.

Given a choice between RA and EJ, I'd always pick EJ. Just I do loathe that horrid orange and grey uniform. It looks nasty. No one looks good in it.