Guest loopylisa

airbus a330 singapore air

Guest loopylisa

Hi

Ok I realise iM gonna sound craaaaaaaaaaaazy here but does anyone know if this route/aircraft empties from the front or when you land can you also get off from the back. I'm just wanting to get off the aircraft, through immi and into my boyfriends arm ASAP cus its been months and I really miss him.

:arghh:

Just try to get a seat as close to the front in economy as you can. Aisle seat also helps.

If you're flying international, make sure you've got the arrivals form filled out before you land, and hope it's just your plane arriving at that time.

Guest loopylisa

It is international and atm I have an aisle seat. I know deep down there is no real chance of rushing through the queues but I know that i will be very anxious when I get there so was just wanting to make the process as smooth as possible. Thanks will fill card out and remember to take a pen to do so!

Guest loopylisa

And cus i have a serious case of insomnia. it is the only aircraft/flight no to be landing within roughly 1.5 hours of another international flight either side so should be ok re: queues

It is international and atm I have an aisle seat. I know deep down there is no real chance of rushing through the queues but I know that i will be very anxious when I get there so was just wanting to make the process as smooth as possible. Thanks will fill card out and remember to take a pen to do so!

Ah yes, the pen, that's what I invariably forget when I'm packing hand-luggage.

I usually stretch my legs when I get off the plane, by striding down the corridors, really helps get feeling back into the legs, and I find I usually overtake a fair number of people on my way to passport control. Doesn't help with having to wait for your checked luggage though...

And cus i have a serious case of insomnia. it is the only aircraft/flight no to be landing within roughly 1.5 hours of another international flight either side so should be ok re: queues

I quite often fly in on the morning Singapore arrival and it takes roughly 30-45 mins to get from the plane to the arrivals hall.

Guest loopylisa

At melbs I overtook heaps of ppl cus i have an aussie electronic passport but as i understand it there is no such thing at adelaide and like you said checked luggage. booo

At melbs I overtook heaps of ppl cus i have an aussie electronic passport but as i understand it there is no such thing at adelaide and like you said checked luggage. booo

Yes there is. They're on the left of the customs hall.

Guest Asil

A380 into Adelaide? Not seen one of those take off for quite a while.

You know, even getting off in the first wave from economy, you still have to wait to go throught passport control, wait for luggage (which can take an age, especially if you checked in early and your stuff was first on, last off sort of thing) and all that.

I'd really not stress about being first off the plane. You can't control the time it will take, just focus on when you do finally walk through those gates into the public area. That can be 30 or 40 minutes from disembarking and you'll have time to powder your nose, throw on some lippy (if you wear such stuff), grab a drink and more and still not have your bags appeared on the carousel :wideeyed:

Guest loopylisa

I do tend to check in early. Im sure I remembered reading about the electronic check in kiosks and they said they didnt have them but maybe this has changed since then

Guest Guest5035

The "newly' configured A330-300 series ( Singapore Airlines )flies into Adelaide wednesday, my sons on a walkabout on it in the morning before it departs to Singapore.

Stevo