Guest wispa

here goes BIG! hello

Guest wispa

:wubclub: Me my OH (a welder) and son 16 2x daughters 12 and 2 plus the dog all hoping to move to Adelaide in feb/march 2012 we were originally told we were being placed in Mackay Qld (my OH has a job already) and had met some great people who have moved or moving out there so now after the change of placement i feel as if im having to start all over again! lol but am very happy that we will now be moving to Adelaide instead the more i read the more "for us" i think it sounds :cool:

anyway if there is anyone like me that has moved recently or is moving in the next 6 months and needs someone to vent/share there worries, fears, things to look out for, things to look forward to id love to chat connect etc :)

:goofy::goofy:

Welcome to PIA

Adelaide is perfect for families ! We have migrated here almost 4 years ago and we know that it is the right place for us. The beaches are fantastic and we really love the climate here too.

Good luck with the rest of your plans

Sarahx

Welcome to the forum, although I like Mackay I think Adelaide will be a better option for you, especially with the children.