Guest mikesmith

football as i call it

Guest mikesmith

hi all i have been here nearly 2 years and would like to watch a game this sat its liverpool v arsenal it is on about 9.30 sat nite just fancy few beers bit of a bantner with a few people cause when i watch the games at home it always on too late or sunday early hours me wife not into football but if any1 fancies a few beers bit of a banter that would be great dont have to support any of the teams above if you love the game as i do all welcome women too looking at maybe watermark or sports bar in glenelg cheers all mike just miss the banter from back home.:jiggy:

Guest mikesmith

take it no 1 out there likes soccer if thats what u call it lol

Guest MacClare

I am up for this. Arrived last Saturday and live in Unley. I believe Glenelg is about twenty minutes away? Will hit the wife up for permission. Liverpool to win by two!

Guest barkers18

can't do saturday but if you're after a bit of footy banter there's an over 35's indoor football league in seaford on a tuesday night, teams are always looking for players

Guest MacClare

I am sadly a little young to qualify for Over 35's but will see if I can make it to watch a game one Tuesday night. Have a good one!

Guest mikesmith

hi all sorry change of venue going to be in ramsgate henley square henley beach going to be there about 8ish i will have my liverpool top on so easy to spot if any1 wants to come along cheers mike

Guest mikesmith

cheers barker but having a scan in the morning on my knee they think i have torn my cruical lig so i will find out and let you know cheers bud

Guest MacClare

Sorry, last minute pull out by me. Sharing a car with my missus and she can't pick me up. So sorry.

Guest mikesmith

great nite lastnite great company with some leeds fans. At least no manure fans turned up lol. great win for my great team liverpool and to round a great nite off me bet came in Liverpool Newcastle and QPR all won so some great $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for me top night.

Manure fans only watch decent quality football not that boring effort last night....

Has to be one of the most boring matches i have watched for a long time, Arsenal need to make some big changes and fast if they are to be anywhere near the top 8...

Nasri looked a bit lost out there trying to run the show, Carroll still not convinced about, Charlie Adam...was he really there??? Two dives by him puts him up there with Ronaldo...

Just my view of the game...neither looked like real title contenders...

PS its always nice to get one over the bookies.....:notworthy:

HG