antlet

Rental required later......

Hi There,

This is a little way off yet, but I'm not going to renew my lease in Glenelg as rent is now far too expensive, although I have been happy at this house for three years now. It's not due until later November/early Dec but just wanted to put it out there that if anyone hears of anything or breaking a lease to please let me know.

I'm looking in and around the suburbs of Glenelg, West beach, Henley, Brighton, Hove, Somerton Park, Glengowrie....anywhere in and around there. I run a business from Glenelg so need to be within say 10km. Ideally, I will need 3 bedrooms... anyway, as I say, just putting it out there.

Thanks everyone

Letti

Guest hulltigers

we have hallett cove currently at 295 3 bed its going on real estate over the weekend so if you want to look before you are welcome i we are breaking our lease to move to sheidow but this house is tidy and in a lovely court its lovely throughout 0406647745 if interested i know you want glenelg but only take 15 min to get there from hallett

Guest janem01

Hi! We have a house for rent at Henley Beach South. 3 beds, 1 bathroom, large garden, only 3 min walk to beach. Rent is $395. The house is available from 2 Oct, but we need to rent it out as soon as possible after that date. PM me if you would like any further details.

Jane